Tuesday, September 13, 2011

“The Closer” Fans Organize Fundraiser for The Sunshine Kids - Update

In July, I wrote about “The Closer” Fans organizing a fundraiser for “The Sunshine Kids,” a non-profit organization dedicated to children with cancer. Fans of “The Closer” have donated over $1,500 to date. While the summer finale of “The Closer" aired last night, fans of “The Closer” want to continue in their fundraising efforts.

Los Angeles station KTLA provided a video (below) from a recent Sunshine Kids “California Funtime Adventure” and you can also see a photo of some of the “The Closer” cast at this event with LAPD Police Chief Beck at this link: Sunshine Kids Facebook Photo: “The Closer” cast members with LAPD Police Chief Beck

More information on “The Closer” fans fundraising effort for The Sunshine Kids can be found here: Facebook: THE CLOSER Fans Thank You To Benefit The Sunshine Kids.

 






Check out my blog home page for the latest information, at I Like To Watch TV

Follow “I Like to Watch TV” on Twitter and
also keep up with “I Like to Watch TV” via Facebook
I Like to Watch TV is also on Tumblr

No comments: