Friday, August 12, 2011

Rizzoli & Isles “Bloodlines” Advance Photos & Episode Details

Here are advance photos and episode details for Rizzoli & Isles “Bloodlines” which feature Angie Harmon, Bruce McGill, Lorraine Bracco, and Jordan and Lola Bridges.


“Bloodlines” – Monday, August 22, at 10 p.m. (ET/PT)
Jane and the team investigate what appears to be a modern-day witch hunt in Salem. Meanwhile, Frankie’s old girlfriend returns to town with a surprise, and Jane has no problem speaking her mind about the situation.


Directed by Michael Zinberg
Written by Elizabeth Benjamin & Dee Johnson
Developed by Janet Tamaro based on characters created by Tess Gerritsen





Photo credit: Doug Hyun

Check out my blog home page for the latest information, at I Like To Watch TV

Follow “I Like to Watch TV” on Twitter and
also keep up with “I Like to Watch TV” via Facebook
I Like to Watch TV is also on Tumblr



No comments: