Wednesday, July 2, 2008

CSI Miami’s Horatio Caine: Undead

Horatio resurrects. These sunglasses...probably not.


In what seems like an attempt impart god-like powers on Horatio Caine (David Caruso), the first episode of the new season of CSI Miami is entitled “Resurrection."

We all know that Horatio thinks he’s a superhero, but c’mon, “Resurrection” for the episode title? Pul-leeze! He may have special powers, but I don’t think that there is anything in his utility belt – or with his sunglasses – that would make him rise from the dead. Of course, rumors have it – from several sources – that the whole shooting on the tarmac was staged by Horatio so he could get to the bottom of the shootings in the season finale, Going Ballistic.

The premier dates, and episode names for all the CSI franchise shows have also been released, and are as follows:

CSI: For Warrick October 9
CSI: Miami: Resurrection September 22
CSI: New York: Veritas September 24

I know I’ll be staying tuned for Horatio’s “resurrection.” But the burning question remains: Will the sunglasses also be magically restored?


Check out my blog home page for the latest information, here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post. Can it get any more ridiculous?

I Like to Watch TV said...

Sad to say, yes, it probably can!

Unknown said...

All I want to say is.......why did they get csi las vegas so right and get NY & MIAMI so wrong. NY Head of CSI is such an ANGEL and can't do anything wrong, same with Horatio. Look how well I can stand sideways and take my sunnies off. The only one worth watching is LAS VEGAS